We do not take orders via email or Facebook messenger. We only take orders placed through the ordering process on our website.
How are they shipped?
- We take delicate care with your cookies. They are individually packaged, within tissue paper inside a double-edged box, which ships inside a padded envelope. Multiple dozen orders are shipped inside larger boxes.
What if they are damaged?
- We take pride in our packaging to ensure your cookies arrive safely to you or your loved ones. However, once the cookies leave our facility and care, we can’t be responsible for how they arrive.
Do you ship to all 50 states?
- Yes, we do.
Who do you use for shipping?
- U.S. Postal Service (USPS)
Can I order less than a dozen?
- Our cookies are packaged and designed to ship by the dozen. Unfortunately, we do not offer a la cart at this time.
I have several orders to ship to different locations, how do I facilitate this?
To ship to separate locations will require individual orders to each address.
How do we get our charity on your website for fundraising?
To join our fundraising program, all we need is a copy of your tax ID, a logo, and a one or two sentence description about your fundraiser so that people donating know where the monies are going. If you have a website or social media link, we can add that to the logo and donators can check out your site directly from the link as well.
How do I make sure my money goes to the correct fundraiser (charity)?
- If you’re wanting your money to go to a specific charity, you simply click the circle next to appropriate fundraiser during the ordering process. You can not complete your order until a fundraiser is chosen. All detailed information about each respective fundraiser is listed under the "Charities" tab for your review.
How do I setup a fundraiser?
- Reach out to us via social media or thru our contact form on our website. You will need your entity’s tax information (federal tax ID or tax exempt paperwork required), a logo, and a short description of where funds raised will go to benefit children.
What percentage of the sale goes to kids?
- 25 to 50% of the price of the cookies goes to a fundraiser you select in the checkout process.